Alpinestars Apex Drystar Waterproof Winter Gloves - Black
AVAILABILITY: Available Online
The multi-panel stretch poly-fabric and leather chassis of the Apex DRYSTAR glove incorporates a host of safety features such as the over-moulded hard knuckle protector, the patented finger-bridge and EVA foam padding reinforcements. The integrated waterproof DRYSTAR membrane and Thinsulate lining means this glove protection against not only an accident but the winter weather
- • Durable stretch poly-textile upper with leather palm for optimized levels of abrasion resistance and comfort.
- • Alpinestars waterproof DRYSTAR membrane keeps your hands comfortable and dry in the harshest conditions.
- • Integrated Thinsulate thermal insulation (100g) on the top hand for protection against the elements.
- • Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort and prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys.
- • Over-moulded hard knuckle protector offers class-leading protection against impact and abrasion.
- • TPR thumb and palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement and durability.
- • EVA padding reinforcements on knuckle, outer hand and palm provides strategic abrasion resistance and improved fit.
- • Alpinestars race-derived and patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation during impact.
- • Reflective detailing improves riders visibility in poor light.