The Alpinestars Austin Riding Shoe offers new performance innovations based on decades of experience in research and development at the highest motor sport level. It is lightweight and features premium protective features inside and out.
- Outer material made of super light, durable and abrasion resistant microfibre.
- Reinforced TPU knuckle which extends at the bottom of the side to increase support and protection.
- TPR slide-on detail on the side toe cap for added flexibility and protection.
- The new design of the TPR heel cap provides extra side support and safety.
- The asymmetrical toe design protects the shift area.
- Traditional lacing system for a simple, secure and comfortable fit.
- Side adjustable velcro closure system with TPR strap for added security
- Medial dual density ankle protectors between the upper, padded lining provide strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- Tongue and collar pads offer a high level of comfort and an excellent fit to the ankle and instep.
- The inner reinforcement of the toe cap and heel cap is layered under the upper for a more ergonomic design.
- 3D mesh lining for high breathability with non-slip micro suede on the heel.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on the top.
- The extremely lightweight, specially blended rubber sole provides textured grip, excellent cushioning and has an integrated support for improved sole strength.
- Tested in accordance with EN 13634:2017.
- MM93 Design Edition