Alpinestars Polar Gore-Tex Waterproof Gloves - Black
Designed to give optimum insulation and protection on long or short-haul winter outings the Polar GORE-TEX includes dual cuff closure and strategically reinforced areas to protect riders' hands at all times. This medium length glove features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge to help prevent finger separation and material contortion.
Features:• Durable leather and textile construction with external stitching for greater comfort.
• Innovative multi-layered structure incorporates a full thermal layer across upper and fourchettes, an open cell foam layer to retain heat, a waterproof membrane plus a Thinsulate lining for unsurpassed thermal capabilities.
• 100% waterproof GORE-TEX structuring which is also extremely breathable.
• Track-proven over-moulded polymer hard knuckle protection for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Alpinestars patented finger-bridge helps prevent finger separation and leather contortion in the event of a slide.
• Thermal lining with reduced palm area for comfort and grip, plus full finger thermal lining for overall warmth performance.
• Mid-length glove styling and cuff closure gives optimum fit under jacket sleeves to enhance the waterproofing.
• Extended leather inserts on thumb, index and middle fingers for superior fit and feel.
• Leather palm area with synthetic reinforcement for added grip and abrasion performance.
• Thermo-formed foam padding on the knuckle, fingers and palm zones offers added protection.
• Wrist closure system offers secure fit. Polymer finger-stylus for ease of use with bike navigation systems.
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility in poor light.