Incorporating Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE technology for excellent levels of sensitivity on the bike’s controls, the Santiago is 100% waterproof and features a hard knuckle protector to ramp up the protective features on this superb all weather riding glove.
- Constructed using Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR PERFORMANCE material technology, which incorporates a sealed & bonded triple layer construction to offer:
- Reduced material chassis which promotes high levels of comfort, tactility & sensitivity on the bike’s controls
- High levels of durability & interior material integrity
- Excellent wind proofing performance
- Glove incorporates Alpinestars’ exclusive 100 per cent waterproof & breathable DRYSTAR membrane
- Constructed from durable Clarino palm & thumb for excellent levels of durability & abrasion-resistance
- Synthetic suede reinforcement on palm & outer hand provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones
- Over-moulded, advanced polymer knuckle protection provides excellent levels of impact & abrasion-resistance
- EVA foam padding on fingers & outer-hand for excellent comfort & fit.
- Extended gauntlet wrist construction for maximum coverage & weather protection
- Reflective detailing on thumb & wrist improves visibility of rider in poor light conditions
- Velcro cuff closure for a comfortable & secure fit
- Elasticated wrist cuff ensure safe & close-fitting fit
- Smartphone compatible finger-tip on index finger for use with GPS systems, tablets or smartphones