AlpineStars SP-1 Leather Gloves - Black
AVAILABILITY: Available Online
The SP-1 Glove is an innovative multi-panel construction with excellent protective capabilities such as carbon fibre knuckle protectors and Alpinestars patented finger-bridge. Perforated poly-foam padding and ventilated finger sidewalls promotes cooling while an anatomical, pre-curved finger design greatly improves riding comfort.
- Engineered Protection
- Innovative multi-panel construction incorporating strong and supple leather main chassis.
- Suede reinforced palm offers excellent abrasion and tear resistance.
- Moulded carbon fibre knuckle guards are light and durable, and offer superb protection against repeated impact.
- Palm and outer edge of hand reinforced with Clarino suede for abrasion resistance and support.
- Large exhaust vent on back of hand features TPR ridge for additional abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger separation and limits finger contortion and burst seams.
- Leather accordion flex inserts on fingers and outer thumb provides support, fit and comfort.
- Perforated cuff, leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls keep the hands cool aiding comfort.
- Thumb, fingers, palm, top of hand and wrist are padded with 4mm perforated poly-foam for extra cushioning and comfort.
- Gauntlet-style cuff includes an elasticated wrist and a double Velcro closure for a secure customized fit.
- Anatomical, pre-curved finger construction helps prevent fatigue and improve performance riding comfort.
- Leather reinforcements cover fingers and sidewalls for durability