Alpinestars Stella Patron Gore-Tex Pant - Black
Designed especially for women and featuring a GORE-TEX membrane and thermal liner for excellent all-round weather protection and breathability, the Stella Patron Pant features class-leading internal protection and hip compartments with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for optimized levels of protection and riding comfort.
- Designed and optimized for a womens adventure touring fit.
- Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction for optimal levels of durability, protection and weight.
- Ultra-lightweight GORE-TEX membrane lining to keep rider comfortable and dry in wet weather conditions.
- Removable thermal lining (100g) means pants can be worn in a variety of climatic conditions, adding to their overall versatility.
- Deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind closure.
- Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE certified knee protectors. Protectors are housed within internal mesh pockets, allowing them to be adjusted according to riders leg length.
- Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for riding comfort. Hip compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars new CE certified Nucleon hip protectors.
- Poly-textile stretch panels on knee for fit and freedom of movement on the bike.
- Zippered gusseted lower leg insert with Velcro closure to accommodate and provide close fit around various boot width sizes
- - Pre-curved leg construction adds to comfort levels.
- - Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket
- - Reflective detailing on bottom legs improves rider visibility.