When it comes to cold-weather riding performance, the Vega DRYSTAR glove has it all. Featuring premium protection features and comfort details the Vega incorporates Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR waterproof membrane plus a superb Thinsulate thermal insulation lining for heat retention.
- Goatskin leather and suede main construction with Neoprene stretch inserts on fingers for protection, durability and comfort.
- Alpinestars exclusive waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR lining keep the hands dry and comfortable.
- Goatskin leather palm incorporates synthetic suede reinforcements for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Stretch poly-fabric finger sidewalls and improve comfort and flexibility.
- Carbon fibre knuckle protector affords exceptional impact protection. The protector is backed with EVA memory foam padding for comfort, fit and impact energy absorption.
- High finger-bridge helps prevent finger separation and leather twisting around the fingers in the event of an accident.
- Additional protection offered by 4mm EVA foam padding on fingers, thumb and wrist.
- Wrist cuff and palm landing zone reinforced with EVA foam padding.
- 100g Thinsulate thermal insulation lining is breathable and moisture-wicking while retaining excellent levels of warmth as the temperature drops outside.
- Reduced material construction on inner palm for improved contact with bike controls.
- Dual Velcro wrist and cuff closure provides an adaptable fit.
- Reflective panels on fingers and cuff improve over rider visibility.