Bell Race Star Full Face Helmet - Check Matte Black/Gold
Since its introduction back in 1967, the Bell Star has long represented the standard in head protection. Revered as the first full-face helmet on the market, the Bell Star inspired an industry to pursue the science of head protection. That obsession with helmet innovation continues today. The new Bell Star is more than an evolution of its predecessor. It’s a complete rethinking of what a race helmet should be, driven by the essential needs of the modern racer.
- Panovision Raceview Viewport
- Flex Impact Liner
- 3K Carbon Shell
- Virus Cool Jade Mesh Liner
- Magnefusion cheekpads
- Field tested and developed by working with professional riders on the track
- Optimized aerodynamics using Bell's state-of-the-art wind tunnel, the Bell Star's aerodynamics have been fine-tuned with advanced riding simulations
- 6 EPS and 5 shell sizes allows a more proportional fit and improved performance, especially at high speeds
- Zippered helmet bag included
- Meets or exceeds ECE 22.05 and DOT certifications
- 1250 Grams (Apx)
- ECE 22.05
Note: The Race Star has a very snug fit suitable for short duration, high speed track use. For extended duration street use, consider ordering one size larger if you are between sizes.