Bell Street Custom 500 Helmet - Solid Black Flake
NOT RETRO. ORIGINAL.Throwbacks and retro lids are nice, but nothing beats an original. Back in 1954 Bell founder Roy Richter formed his first helmet out of fiberglass and named it the “500.” Bell’s Custom 500 pays homage to Richter’s original design while adding modern protective technology to bring the design up-to-date.
- Low-Profile Composite Shell
- 5 Shell AND EPS Liner Sizes ensure low profile look
- Mulit Density EPS Liner
- Integrated 5 snap pattern for aftermarket sheilds and visors
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Industry-leading five-year warranty