Our Heated Motorcycle Over Socks Liners have been developed to provide even heat distribution for riders across the whole foot, from heel to toe. Powered by your vehicle’s battery, the 12V heated socks fit over your sock ensuring your feet stay warm when riding.
Eliminate cold feet when riding in winter by wearing a pair of Heated Over Socks underneath your boots. Designed to be worn over your usual socks, they provide even heat distribution across the whole foot, from heel to toe.
The 12V Heated Over Socks are made from a lightweight 4 way stretch material, with ultra-thin carbon fibre heating elements covering the heel to toe. The subtle heat elements provide coil-free warmth, without any uncomfortable hot spots.
Liberate your feet from the cold during rides; to feel the heat simply connect the socks to your Heated Trouser Liners or directly to your bike. In just 10 seconds they’ll heat up, reaching up to 52°C.
- Heated Over Socks
- Battery Harness Kit
- 15A Fuse
- Inter-Connectivity Y Splitter Cable
- 1 year warranty
- 85% nylon, 15% spandex outer shell
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex lining
- One size fits all
- Vehicle powered voltage of 12V
- 4.1 Wattage Per Foot (Approx.)
- 0.3 Amps Per Foot (Approx.)
- Heats up to 50°C to provide even heat distribution from the heels to toes
- Feel the heat in seconds
- Includes a safety fuse which prevents overheating and short circuiting
- The ultra-thin carbon fibre heating elements provide heel to toe, coil-free warmth without hot spots
- Simple installation and wiring - use by connecting to the bike using the Y Splitter Cable included
- Hand washable