Caberg Drift Helmet - Matt Black/Anth
DRIFT is the new full face launched by Caberg made of composite fiber (Carbon, Kevlar and fiber glass) developed for the most demanding Touring riders.
It is equipped with an integrated sunshade visor DVT (Double Visor Tech) that permits to ride always with the best light conditions and maximum safety. Drift is also available in version full CARBON with a weight reduction, compared to the tricomposite version, of around 100gr.
- Shell: tricomposite (fiber glass, kevlar, carbon)
- Double visor (clear + smoke)
- Visor quick release system
- Double anti-turbolence neck roll
- Fog resistant visor
- Anti-scratch visor
- Double D-ring buckle
- Tilting visor
- Internal air-circulation
- Removable and washable liner
- Removable stop-wind
- Rain protection rims