DescriptionThe Exo2 StormRider vest is manufactured using a new breathable, lightweight, waterproof & windproof fabric called AirXtream. Its body hugging characteristics help the resulting heated garment to look equally stylish on men or women. The Exo2 FabRoc heated panel technology is so versatile and robust it can even be machine washed! The heated panels are located at the upper back, kidney area, chest and front of shoulders, whilst in use they maintain a constant 50 degrees Celsius. Power Packs Supplied Seperately, Unless Specified.
The vest is powered by a straightforward connection to the motorcycle battery via the supplied loom or from an optional rechargeable power pack; when using the optional power pack, heat operates in the kidney area only. The power requirement is approximately 2.5Amps at full power. The StormRider is the most energy efficient product of its kind on the market today, giving bikers the maximum evenly spread temperature performance across the entire garment for the lowest power draw from the motorcycle battery. The superb AirXtream fabric will retain the heat generated to serve the torso whilst wicking moisture away from the body to keep the user dry and comfortable all day long.
- Manufactured using AirXtream fabric
- Lightweight, breathable, waterproof and windproof material
- Body hugging characteristics
- Suitable for men and women
- Can be machine washed
- Heated panels to upper back, kidney area, chest and front of shoulders
- Constant 50 degree Celsius heat supply
- Hard-wired to the bikes battery
- Moisture wicking
- Power requirement approximately 2.5Amps