Fly Freestone MTB Helmet
• Durable and lightweight Polycarbonate shell
• ConeHead Technology - ConeHead is the developmental code name for a revolutionary new way to mold EPS foam for helmets. The new ConeHead acts like a crumple zone around the head to absorb and dissipate impact forces more effectively than current hard foam liners. There are two different densities of foam as well as two different foams with their own characteristics of recovery from impact and inter-foam bond strength.
COMFORT / LINER:
• Ventilated comfort liner with built in bug screen
• Cushy EVA impact foam on sides and back for comfort and protection.
• Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 19 vents
• High-Flow ventilation system aligns the comfort liner and EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) to maximize airflow
• Recommended use: Mountain Bike, All mountain, Trail, MTB Endurance/Marathon
• 317.5 grams for a Med/Large helmet
• Deep rear EPS profile offers extensive coverage
• Adjustable moto inspired visor
• One hand dial fit adjustment, dial fit on the fly
• Quick adjust chin/cheek strap
• 6 piece shell construction for a unique style and bold look