The new generation of AFS (Air Flow System) put the stress on the quality of the ventilation as well as the ergonomy. Already well known for these features, the new AFS is now creating a new standard thanks to new protection shells, specifically designed by Furygan's Motion Lab to maximise the air flow inside the glove.
- The AFS -19 is CE homologated as PPE.
- Palm 100% g oat leather , for softness and comfort.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining â€“ approved by Furyganâ€™s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- External protection shell for scaphoid, metacarpals, palm, fingers and side of the hand. The AFS-18 features "EXO Technology" for a better shock absorption and a better comfort by suppressing all hard elements inside the protection shells.
- Finger stitch seams positioned on the outside, and EXO protectors for better comfort. The goat leather and the pre-shaping offers a high level of feeling on the handlebars.
- Furygan "AFS " ( Air Flow System) for an optimal breathability through air channels positioned on the top of the hand and on the thumb. Leather is also perforated in specific places for optimal air flow without compromising on leather solidity.
- Multiple reinforcements made with doubled leather layer and additional foam on areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation (palm, cuff, fingers). The positioning of these elements has been designed to protect hands from shocks but also from long abrasions on tarmac.
- Wrist and cuff adjusters. The cuff features stretch in order to have better fit, and to be easier to put on.