Furygan Blazer Sympatex Leather WP Gloves - Black
To go further in all conditions, Furygan has developed a new winter glove. Leather is the traditional material of choice for upmarket gloves, however, it has now been brought into the future by technology used by Furygan to protect against the cold and rain.
Protection/Security:• Blazer is CE Approved as PEE.
• Outer Shell: Goat Leather.
• External metacarpal protective shell.
• Reflective inserts on the cuff.
Ergornomics/Comfort:• Furygan Sensitive Science: the forefingers and thumbs are equipped with a specific insert allowing d the use of touchscreen devices.
• Waterproof and breathable sympatex membrane.
• Thermal padding on the top of the hand. Thinsulate thermal padding on the top of the hand. Thinsulate thermal padding on the palm (that traps and holds body heat and allows moisture to escape). Thinner, technical high performing Thinsulate allows both protection against the cold and feeling of the levers.
• Anti-twist system. To ease fitting of the gloves even with wet hands.
• Articulated metacarpal protection shell to ease finger flexion.
• Wrist and cuff adjusters.
• Longer cuff for better insulation.