The Cobra is a sports jacket and a direct descendent of our top-of-the-range racing suits.
Everything about this jacket â€“ from the material and construction to the fit and safety features â€“ is designed with performance in mind.
- Cobra is CE homologated.
- New generation of CE D3O shoulders and elbows protectors. CE D3O back protector is fitted as a standard in all jackets (1621-2 level 1 Central Back type).
- Main external material : full grained leather, 1.4mm as per our race suits.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furyganâ€™s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- Sport fit.
- Four pockets (two inside, and two outside).
- New integral racing sleeves. Equipped with high-tenacity bi-stretch assembled with the triple stitching technique. This new sleeve offers unparalleled comfort and mobility.
- Waterproof treated leather. Adjusters on the waist.
- External protection shells on the shoulders and elbows.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with the "Full Back" type level 2 D3O back protector, available as an added option.
- Areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching to avoid tearing.
- Leather stretch behind the shoulders, and the elbows.
- Neoprene inserts on collar and the wrists.
- Racing hump in the back.
- Removable foam inserts on the chest to protect from fuel tank shocks and to offer a better posture.
- Two connecting zips (one short and one full) mounted on an elastic belt. Additional snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly and easily
- Ergomax racing label. The highest ergonomical standard at Furygan.
- Thermal padded removable vest lining with aluminium inserts on the chest for top fitting in the arms and maximum protection against the cold on the chest