Furygan Escape Sympatex Motorcycle Gloves - Black
For those looking for a glove which allows them to stay warm and dry in all weather conditions, the Winter Escape Sympatex has been designed with ergonomics in mind for the ultimate in comfort and feel.
Protection/Security:• Escape Sympatex is CE approved as PPE.
• Main external materials: Polyamide, goat leather and neoprene.
• External metacarpal protection shell.
• Reflective inserts on the cuff.
Ergonomics/Comfort:• Furygan Sensitive Science: the forefingers and thumbs are equipped with a specific insert allowing for the use of touchscreen devices.
• Waterproof and breathable Sympatex membrane.
• Thermal padding on the top of the hand. Thinsulate thermal padding on the palm(that traps and holds bdy heat and allows moisture to escape>. Thinner, technical high performing Thinsulate allows both protection against the cold and feeling of the levers.
• Furygan Dual Lining - the inner lining on the back of the hand s made from high thermal fabrics for optimal protection against the cold, while the lining og the palm of the hand is designed to preserve the feeling of the levers.
• Anti-twist system. To ease the fitting of the gloves even with wet hands.
• A silicon insert inside of the cuff helps the glove not to slip and ensure a better fit on your sleeves.
• An elastic loop will hold your glove on your wrist in case you have to remove it, at the toll for example.
• Articulated metacarpal protection shell to ease finger flexion.
• Wrist and cuf adjusters.
• Longer cuff for better insulation.