Furygan FIT-R2 Motorcycle Racing Gloves - Black/White/Green
FIT-R2 takes the ergonomic design of its predecessor to new heights. A thinner glove, with narrow-fit gauntlets and all-new metacarpal bone protection, the FIT-R2 easily handles the demands put on race gloves.
Protection/Security:• The FIT-R2 are CE approved as PPE to EN 13594 2015 Standard.
• Palm made with goat leather.
• Furygan Skin Protect lining - approved by Furygans R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
• External protection shell for scaphoid, metacarpals, palm, fingers and side of the hand.
• Multiple reinforcements made with doubled made with doubled layer and additional foam on areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation (palm, side of the hand, fingers).
• Ring finger and little finger are held together with a leather piece, to lower fracture risks.
Ergonomics/Comfort:• The goat leather and the pre-shaping offers a high level of feeling on the handlebars.
• Finger stitch seems positioned on the outside, and EXO protectors, for better comfort.
• Stretch insert on the wrist, just before the cuss, in order to allow perfect mobility.
• Between each finger, at the bottom, has been place a specific textile insert to reach a superior stage of comfort.
• Wrist and doubled cuff adjusters. The new cuff features stretch in order to have a better fit, and to be easier to put on.
• Ergomax racing label. The highest economical standard at Furygan.