Racing a bike is like playing a complex musical score, with your hands acting as the orchestra conductor. Based on direct feedback from Furygan's racers, we have designed the FIT-R
- a glove made for the track and dedicated to keeping your hands in tune with the machine, providing 'Always More' precise movement so you never hit a false note.
- The Fit-R is CE homologated as PPE.
- Palm 100% made with goat leather, for softness and comfort.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining – approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- External protection shell for scaphoid, metacarpals, palm, fingers and side of the hand.
- Finger stitch seams positioned on the outside, for better comfort.
-The goat leather and the pre-shaping offers a high level of feeling on the handlebars.
- Multiple reinforcements made with doubled leather layer and additional foam on areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation (palm, side of the hand, fingers). The positioning of these elements has been designed to protect hands from shocks but also from abrasions on tarmac.
- Wrist and double cuff adjusters. The new cuff features stretch in order to have a better fit, and to be easier to put on.
- Ring finger and little finger are held together with a leather piece, to lower fracture risks.
- Stretch insert on the wrist, just before the cuff, in order to allow perfect mobility.
- Ergomax racing label. The highest ergonomical standard at Furygan.