Sport-focussed, the Furygan Wind is aimed at those who prefer a racing-style jacket, but it still offers the versatility and comfort that you’d expect from a quality textile garment.
- Neoprene inserts on the collar for maximum comfort
- "Balistic" textile inserts and foam reinforcements at forearms where abrasion risks are the most important.
- Main external material : high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistancy.
- D3O CE protectors for elbows and shoulders. Fitted as a standard with a CE D3O back protector (1621-2 level 1 Central Back type).
- The back protector pocket is compatible with the¬ “Full Back” level 2 D3O back protector, available as an added option.
- Shoulders thermoformed external shells. Stretch panels behind the elbows and shoulders for a maximum comfort.
- Five pockets (two outside and three inside including a mobile phone net pocket).
- Removable, thermal padded lining. Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation.
- Zippable flap that fastens underneath the main zip in order to create the perfect barrier against wind and rain.
- The staggered design of the two zips ensures a comfortable fit.
-Adjustable at the waist, neck and arms.
- Internal Polymesh linin g, waterproof, breathable, light and pleasant to wear.
- Two connecting zips (one short and one full length) mounted on an elastic belt. Additional snap claws to link the jacket to your trousers belt quickly and easily.
- Furygan "AFS" system : vents with water repellent zips on the chest can be opened in order to create an air flow in the vest.