The WR-16 is a straight-forward touring jacket : waterproof, comfortable, practical, but it is also full of extra features that make it stand out from the rest, such as high night visibility and D3O protection â€“ all for a very reasonable price.
- W R -16 is CE approved as PPE.
- Waterproof insert.
- Neoprene inserts on the collar for maximum comfort.
- Main external material : high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistancy.
- D3O CE protectors for shoulders and elbows, which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement.
- Eight pockets (five outside including a credit card pocket and a pocket in the back to store the lining, and three inside including a mobile phone net pocket).
- Removable, thermal padded lining. Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation.
- Adjustable at the waist, hips wrists and arms.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with D30's "Central Back" (level 1) and "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option.
- Reflective inserts in the back, on the chest and on the arms.
- Furygan "AFS" system : vents with water repellent zips on the chest can be opened in order to create an air flow in the vest. Air extractors in the back.