Gerbing XRS-12 Heated Short Leather Gloves
The birth of the XRS-12 is there. After listening to our customers -who really makes our products stay on top of everything else-, Gerbing is now introducing the XRS-12 heated gloves. The XRS-12 heated gloves are a sister of the multiple award winning gloves the XR-12. The thing we changed is a shorter cuff, so the gloves will fit nicely under a motorcycle jacket when it rains. Note that there is no storage room for the B12V-1400 portable batteries like the XRS-12 or T-12 heated gloves.
The XRS-12 heated gloves are the most stylish heated gloves on the market. For extra safety we've put a knuckle protection on top of the gloves. This is made of an extreme strong material called “Thermoplastic polyurethane”. Not only for the sexy look, but for sure for that added safety. The seems are double stitched which will keep you safe in case of an unwanted accident.
- The patented Microwire® heating system will keep your complete hands -up till the fingertips and the top of your hand- warm, just seconds after connecting it to the 12 volt power source.
- Hipore windproof, waterproof and breathable membrane to keep the gloves dry on the inside in wet conditions.
- Adjustable wrist encloser to get it tight fit under your motorcycle jacket
- Extra TPU protection on the knuckles of the hand for your safety
- Unnoticable heating wire, due to use of patented Microwire® heating system
- Lifetime warranty on heating system
- Gloves are provided with a battery hook-up and a Junior controller to adjust the heat
The XRS-12 can easily be connected to the heated jacket with the glove plugs coming out of the sleeves of the jacket. Note that you can adjust the heat of the heated jacket and the heated gloves seperately with a dual
***PLEASE NOTE*** In our experience this particular glove tends to have a more snug fit than different models in the same size. Therefore, we recommend that when ordering, you choose the next size up after measuring your hand. i.e If your hand measures 20cm, our size chart would indicate that you were a MEDIUM glove. However, with the XRS12 Glove you would need a LARGE.
Gloves are supplied with battery hook-up and inline Junior Temperature controller to adjust the heat when connected to a vehicles battery.