HJC have been designing and manufacturing high quality protective helmets since the early 1950s. In 1971 the factory turned all of its attention to motorcycle helmets and set itself the simple goal of providing high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmets to motorcyclists throughout the world. This goal came a step nearer during the 1990s when HJC became America's top selling motorcycle helmet - a position it's held ever since. Today HJC helmets are available in every corner of the globe and are, quite simply, the world's biggest helmet brand, producing more motorcycle helmets than any other marque. The range now encompasses the full spectrum of helmet types, with the widest selection of graphics, materials, and price points.
- Anti UV Coated visor
- Glasses Groove for increased comfort for glasses wearing riders
- HJ-09 Visor
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- The value-priced helmet allows the high level of comfort, quality and performance.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airfl ow fl ushes heat and humidity up and out.
- Micro Buckle with Retention Strap: Quick-release and adjustable.
- Anti-fog prepared shield.