The HJC CS-MX II is an off road helmet with an outer shell made from po lycarbonate composite materials. The helmet is lightweight and offers a comfortable fit thanks to the use of advanced CAD technology, the CS-MX II has a large eye port for maximum visibility, increased peripheral vision and superior goggle fit. The interior of the helmet is plush and uses Nylex fabric which is moisture wicking and has an anti-bacterial treatment, the interior is also fully removable and washable.
- Polycarbonate composite shell
- Advanced CAD technology
- Fully removable and washable interior
- Large eye port for improved vision
- Double-D ring retention
- Moisture wicking Nylex interior
- Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity out