HJC have been designing and manufacturing high quality protective helmets since the early 1950s. In 1971 the factory turned all of its attention to motorcycle helmets and set itself the simple goal of providing high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmets to motorcyclists throughout the world. This goal came a step nearer during the 1990s when HJC became America's top selling motorcycle helmet - a position it's held ever since. Today HJC helmets are available in every corner of the globe and are, quite simply, the world's biggest helmet brand, producing more motorcycle helmets than any other marque. The range now encompasses the full spectrum of helmet types, with the widest selection of graphics, materials, and price points.
- HJ-20M Visor.
- Anti UV Coated Visor.
- Double D-Ring Fastening.
- Glasses Groove for increased comfort for glasses wearing riders.
- Advanced Fiberglass Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- The race-ready helmet tested at Wind Tunnel Laboratory.
- Silvercool™ Interior: Moisture-wicking and odor-free liners with advanced antibacterial fabric. Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable.
- All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes.
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation.
- "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- Pinlock prepared shield and Includes Pinlock 100% Max vision Anti-fog insert.