HJC have been designing and manufacturing high quality protective helmets since the early 1950s. In 1971 the factory turned all of its attention to motorcycle helmets and set itself the simple goal of providing high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmets to motorcyclists throughout the world. This goal came a step nearer during the 1990s when HJC became America's top selling motorcycle helmet - a position it's held ever since. Today HJC helmets are available in every corner of the globe and are, quite simply, the world's biggest helmet brand, producing more motorcycle helmets than any other marque. The range now encompasses the full spectrum of helmet types, with the widest selection of graphics, materials, and price points.
- P.I.M Plus Shell.
- Anti UV Coated Visor.
- Glasses Groove for increased comfort for glasses wearing riders.
- 5 Year Warranty
- HJ-20M Visor
- Optimized shell design for outstanding air flow ventilation system.
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System : Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for effi cient operations.
- Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds.
- Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in emergency situation.
- Wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for riders.
- Enhanced Shield Dual Lock System for high speed racing condition.
- Multicool Interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying function than previous generation. Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable.
- It comes standard with both the 2D Dark Smoke Shield and the Anti-fog insert lens.