HJC have been designing and manufacturing high quality protective helmets since the early 1950s. In 1971 the factory turned all of its attention to motorcycle helmets and set itself the simple goal of providing high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmets to motorcyclists throughout the world. This goal came a step nearer during the 1990s when HJC became America's top selling motorcycle helmet - a position it's held ever since. Today HJC helmets are available in every corner of the globe and are, quite simply, the world's biggest helmet brand, producing more motorcycle helmets than any other marque. The range now encompasses the full spectrum of helmet types, with the widest selection of graphics, materials, and price points.
- Anti UV Coated Visor
- 5 Year Warranty
- HJ-26ST Visor
- HJ-L1 Integrated Sun Visor
- Premium Integrated Matrix / P.I.M. Plus: Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance, more comfort, and lightness of helmet.
- Dual-purposed Top vent: Intake and Exhaust of the top vent operates simultaneously for maximum air circulation.
- Integrated Sunshield: Anti-fog coated smoke tinted sunshield deploys quickly and easily by bottom positioned new operation system.
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- Emergency kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in emergency situation.
- Multicool interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying function than previous generation.
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable.
- Rear vent switch for easy control of air flow.
- Anti-fog lens prepared shield and includes Anti-fog insert lens.
- Eye glasses and sun glasses friendly EPS design.