The NEW winter-season (heavy-weight thermal) G502 Premium Heated Armoured Glove, with a heavy-weight thermal layer, is designed specifically for motorcycling in cold weather, and is certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 2016/425.
These gloves would suit the rider who enjoys riding throughout the cold winter months.
This heated glove has been created with very good feel of the controls and dexterity, but with the added benefit of a micro carbon fibre heating panel across the back of the hands, and over the top of the fingers. This glove features a thicker layer of 3M Thinsulate to keep good warmth distribution throughout the glove, especially across the back of the hand and the fingers, and the quality protection achieved from carbon-fibre knuckle protection.
- G502 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves
- Glove Y Lead
- Motorcycle Connection Lead
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation when riding - whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.
- Carbon Fibre hard armour across the knuckles
- NEW Carbon Fibre Scaphoid guard, for maximum protection to the palm
- Visor Wipe positioned on the left index finger.
- C100 (100gsm) 3M Thinsulate™ and Hipora™ waterproof membrane for premium water and wind protection
- Conforms to the latest European PPE Directive EN 13594:2015, so you can be confident in their protective qualities.
- Please note: All personal protective equipment in Europe must clearly show whether they comply with the current PPE regulation via a label. A label showing 'CE approval' does not mean they are certified.
- The G502 gloves also feature a glove battery pocket built into the glove cuff. This provides the feature of being able to power the gloves via the optional portable glove batteries (one in each glove cuff battery pocket).
- Current Draw 1.6A. Typical Power 19.2W.