The NEW winter-season (heavy-weight thermal) G601 Premium Heated TOURING Glove, with a heavy-weight thermal layer, is designed specifically for motorcycling in cold weather, and is certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 2016/425.
These gloves would suit the rider who enjoys riding throughout the cold winter months.
Using the latest technology in heat generation, the G601 gloves can be powered from a 12V vehicle battery or one of our optional Battery Packs (available in 2 sizes), or using the Keis Glove Batteries that fit neatly inside of the specially designed battery pockets in each glove cuff.
- G601 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves
- Glove Y Lead
- Motorcycle Connection Lead
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation when riding - whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.
- Flexible hard armour across the knuckles, deliver the perfect balance between strong protection and all-day touring comfort.
- NEW Scaphoid guard, for maximum protection to the palm.
- Visor Wipe positioned on the left index finger.
- C100 (100gsm) 3M Thinsulate™ and Hipora™ waterproof membrane for premium water and wind protection.
- Conforms to the latest European PPE Directive EN 13594:2015, so you can be confident in their protective qualities.
- Please note: All personal protective equipment in Europe must clearly show whether they comply with the current PPE regulation via a label. A label showing 'CE approval' does not mean they are certified.
- The G601 gloves also feature a glove battery pocket built into the glove cuff. This provides the feature of being able to power the gloves via the optional portable glove batteries (one in each glove cuff battery pocket).
- Current Draw 1.6A. Typical Power 19.2W.