Stay warm whilst riding with the Keis J103 Comfort Heated Jacket (formerly X25 Jacket). Powered directly from your motorcycle battery.
- Not suitable for use with the 2600mAh Li-Ion Portable Battery Packs.
- Can also be powered via the Keis Cigarette Lighter/DIN Power Supply Lead (available as an optional accessory).
- SPECIAL NOTE - You are unable to power this heated garment using a cigarette lighter/DIN power lead on a BMW motorcycle, due to the 5Amp limit to their DIN power socket (the jacket draws 6Amps).
- Due to the elasticated side panels you may find you need to order the chest size smaller for a snug fit.
- Micro Carbon Fibre Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Breathable lightweight soft shell fabric with elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Designed to be worn as an inside layer or stylish outer jacket.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest, kidneys arms and collar provide extreme warmth.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions.
- Available in Black and complete with wiring harness. (Heat Controller included.)
- Current Draw 6A. Typical Power 72W.