The Keis Premium Heated Jacket is the latest in heating technology, making even the coldest rides enjoyable. Introduced in 2017, the Keis jacket is lightweight, versatile, and provides optimal heat control.The latest micro carbon-fibre panels provide the heating, emitting an even distribution of heat across your chest, kidneys, collar and arms. Compatible with the Keis Heated Controller, the jacket’s heating technology is more reliable, thinner and flexible than earlier versions, and provides complete upper body comfort.
Constructed of soft shell fabric, the Keis jacket incorporates a lighter, slimmer design ideal for wear as an inside layer or an outer jacket. Flexible for rider movement on and off the bike, the elasticated side panels allow for the perfect fit for both men and women. Bear in mind for more snug fit, you may need to order a smaller chest size.The Premium Heated jacket is complete with all the required wiring and easy-to-follow instructions for anyone to use, as well as dedicated zipped pockets for cable and controller to keep your system organised.
- Softshell fabric construction
- Elasticated side panels
- Micro Carbon-Fibre heat panels – strategically positioned to provide extreme warmth to chest, kidneys, arms and collar
- Convenient lifestyle pockets
- Can be worn as inside layer or outer jacket
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and controller
- Complete with all required wiring, full easy-to-follow instructions, and Motorcycle/vehicle wiring harness
- Current Draw 7A. Typical Power 84W.
- Standard heat controller included.