This Keis bodywarmer is designed to keep you warm whether you are out riding your motorcycle or just walking the dog. The Keis X10 Bodywarmer is DUAL CONTROLLED, this mean that is can be powered via a 12V motorcycle battery or with the optional Keis battery packs. The Keis X10 heated bodywarmer comes in a variety of sizes to suit both men and women. The heated bodywarmer can be worn for many outdoor activities such as skiing, fishing and riding a horse, there really is no end to the amount of use you could get out of the Keis X10 bodywarmer.
The X10 vest incorporates integrated power sockets specifically to power Keis Heated Inner Gloves. To facilitate this connection requires two Glove connection leads: Part No W54-370100. However you can still power your gloves separately with the Y lead provided.
Due to the elasticated side panels you may find you need to order the chest size smaller for a snug fit.
- Micro Alloy Element Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Breathable lightweight soft shell fabric with elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest and kidney areas for maximum effect.
- Flexible 12v Dual-Power for use anywhere anytime.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions.
- Current Draw 1.5A. Typical Power 18W.
- Keis Heated Bodywarmer X10/V106
- Vehicle Supply Loom
- Heavy Duty Controller