Knox Handroid Motorcycle Gloves
The 2014 Knox Handroid Motorcycle Gloves are fully CE certified to the New safety standard EN 13594 - 2012.
These Multi Award winning motorcycle gloves are independently and have passed 15 separate tests. These include testing for the following areas :
- Material & content
- Dexterity and movement
- Tear & Cut Resistance
- Seam strength
- Protective area and impact resistance.
Voted Innovation of the Year 2011 by the British motorcycling press.
Exo skeletal flexible finger spines cover the knuckles, fingers and thumb and give full unrestricted movement.
These link to a comfortable gel lined metapod that covers the back of the hand.
On the palm the Patented Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) EP1594378, is enhanced by additional sliding systems on all sides which ensure that in the event of an accident the majority of contact with the ground is with the SPS and not leather.
An additional inner cuff slider works to support and enhance the SPS sliding effect.
Super strong and tear resistant Kangaroo leather covers the inside palm and fingers.
The Handroid Motorcycle Gloves utilize a technical Knox Boa lacing system that allows precision adjustment around the whole cuff.
The wrist system tightens equally from all sides, just dial in the right torque for you. To release simply pull the dial. Putting gloves on and off has never been smarter or easier.
- Knox Handroid flexible exoskeleton finger and knuckle sliders on all fingers and thumb
- Knox gel metapod that covers the back of the hand
- NEW Dual Compound Sport Scaphoid protection system on the palm.
- Knox SPS is patented technology under the following Patents No: EP1594378 & US8671463
- Knox wrist slider
- Knox cuff slider
- â€œDialled inâ€ Boa closure system at the wrist
- Kangaroo leather palm
- Amara grip pad with silicon print for improved control
- Handroid motorcycle gloves are made Japanese race quality drum dyed Aniline leather