Knox Orsa Glove
A perforated short cuff summer riding glove with excellent protection, style and a superior fit. The Knox Orsa Glove is fully CE certified to EN 13594 – 2012 passing 15 different glove tests.
- Honeycomb Gel over a floating knuckle area backed with memory foam, encapsulated in a strong outer shell to absorb impact.
- Perforated Goat skin upper with abrasion resistant finger sliders on the top of the fingers.
- Touch Screen technology on the index finger.
- Wrap round seamless finger ends for superior comfort.
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- Strong Goat skin palm with a soft memory foam double layer on high wear areas
- Unique low profile BOA wrist closure system eliminates the need for aggressive Velcro systems. The “Dialled in” micro adjustable fit slips easily under a jacket sleeve.