Knox Zero III Gloves
The Zero III Winter Glove is a new high performance, warm, waterproof, and protective winter riding glove from Knox. The Zero III is designed to be worn under the cuff of your motorcycle jacket. Featuring superior technical materials. Unique eVent membrane which is 100% waterproof, Primaloft® thermal insulation, Knox Micro-Lock Knuckle protection and Patented Knox Impact Scaphoid Protection System – SPS.
Made from tough goat skin with a durable water repellent film, the waterproofing is enhanced by a new highly breathable and 100% waterproof insert from eVent. This has been exclusively designed for Knox to ensure the fingers do not pull out when the glove is taken off – a frustration for so many riders. The Zero III also features soft Knox Micro-Lock impact protection on the knuckle, wrist and Scaphoid Protection System.
- Goat skin shell construction with Durable Water Repellency
- eVent membrane – 100% Waterproof and highly breathable insert with stay-fix lining that ensures the glove lining does not pull out of the fingers.
- Bemberg polyester micro fleece liner for comfort and effective heat insulation.
- Primaloft Gold insulation 115g used for ultimate heat insulation and warmth.
- New soft Knox Micro-Lock Knuckle with tough fabric, floating knuckle giving ultimate comfort and protection.
- 3M reflective panels used on fingers and thumb and 3M reflective piping for increased visibility in poor conditions.
- Patented Knox IMPACT Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper-extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- New Knox “Lift & Lock” wrist closure strap gives easy and secure fit
- TPR visor wipe on left thumb.
- Micro-Lock padded cuff.
- Touch Screen technology on the thumb and first two fingers.
- Accordion stretch panels on fingers and thumb for increased flexibility.
- Box construction fingers for increased dexterity.