The Merlin G24 Drax is a sturdy ankle boot constructed out of 2.4mm premium bovine leather with a beautifully soft finish that will give these boots more and more character the longer you wear them. Merlin designed these to keep your feet safe: they have a reinforced heel, ankle and toe and even come with a CE-approved footbed. The leather is backed up by a waterproof and breathable Hipora membrane. They look like a stylish yet solid boot that can take a punch, but we were pleasantly surprised when we tried them on for the first time: the Drax is an incredibly comfortable boot. The top of the boot has a filled Amara collar hugging your ankle and they are suprisingly light and pleasant to walk around in. Merlin once again produced a top notch product that looks the part yet won't break the bank.
- Mens urban style ankle boots
- CE EN13634:2015 certified to level 2 abrasion, 2 cut, 2 transverse rigidity (the highest level available)
- 2.4mm Premium cowhide leather with a unique 'Crazy Horse' finish
- Exclusive Merlin Hipora® triple liner, waterproof and breathable system
- Reinforced heel, ankle and toe, with CE level footbed
- Lace adjustment and fastening