Merlin G24 Leia Ladies Outlast Boots - Black
There is no mistaking the Merlin G24 Collection for anything but the high quality, rich, 2.4mm full grain leather boot range that it is. We’ve used the finest cut from the cowhide which is supple, soft and totally natural. Clocking up the miles on the bike or on foot in this collection is effortless.
This ladies specific boot also features an Outlast, thermal regulating liner backed with Sympatex for the ultimate waterproof protection and breathable comfort. Outlast, created by NASA is a technology that absorbs heat when you get too hot and releases it when you cool. Unlike a wicking technology Outlast is proactive in temperature and moisture management, rather than reactive.
Sympatex is a world class waterproof and breathable membrane that reaches a waterproofness of 20,000mm water column. The membrane can be stretched by up to 300% which is ideal for stress and pressures in motorcycling. Also, the membrane is 100% windproof which is excellent for creating a barrier in which the Outlast liner can regulate temperature more effectively.
- Ladies Specific Sports Tour Premium 2.4mm Full Grain Leather Boot
- Outlast® ‘Salvador’- Temperature Regulating Inner Liner With High Moisture Control
- Sympatex® Waterproof And Breathable Membrane
- Inside YKK® Zip Entry With Velcro Calf Adjustment For An Improved Fit
- CE Level Reinforced Footbed
- Reinforced Protection To The Ankle, Heel, Toe And Shin
- Poliflex Anti-Bacterial, Anti Fungal, Moisture Wicking Comfort Footbed
- Reflective To The Heel
- Stretch Panels To The Instep And Heel
- Gear Change Patch