The Merlin Kurkbury is the most classically styled jacket in the latest Merlin Heritage range. It is constructed from Cotec, a brand new fabric developed by famous Scottish mill Halley Stevensons. Cotec is a modern interpretation of traditional waxed cotton, with better breathability, easier maintenance and, most importantly, vastly superior abrasion resistance. The fabric is also a lot lighter than comparable traditional waxed cotton, which means the garment is a lot more comfortable to wear.
- Black three quarter length belted riding jacket
- Cotec highly abrasion resistant 8oz fabric
- Waterproof, breathable Reissa Active membrane
- Full body removable Outlast temperature regulating liner
- D3O CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow armour included