The Merlin Perton is constructed from Cotec. If you've never heard of this fabric, that's because it's brand new. Developed by famous Scottish mill Halley Stevensons, Cotec is a modern interpretation of traditional waxed cotton, with better breathability, easier maintenance and, most importantly, vastly superior abrasion resistance. The fabric is also a lot lighter than comparable traditional waxed cotton, which means the garment is a lot more comfortable to wear.
- Black short cut riding jacket
- Cotec highly abrasion resistant 8oz fabric
- Waterproof, breathable Reissa Active membrane
- Full body removable Outlast temperature regulating liner
- D3O CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow armour included
- Pocket for optional D3O back protector