The all-season, (light-weight thermal) G501 Premium Heated Armoured Glove, designed specifically for motorcycling and certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 2016/425.
These gloves are ideal for the people who ride during the winter shoulder months (autumn and spring), and demand a heated glove with great feel of controls and dexterity. The G501 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves benefit from a micro carbon fibre heating panel across the back of the hands and over the top of the fingers.
Using the latest technology in heat generation, the G501 gloves can be powered from a 12V vehicle battery or one of our optional Battery Packs (available in 2 sizes).
- G501 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves
- Glove Y Lead
- Motorcycle Connection Lead
- Designed for maximum comfort with improved fit, quality materials, certified protection and the latest heat generation technology.
- Light thermal layering, providing dramatically increased finger dexterity and tactility- making for a summer glove comfort and feel, with winter glove protection.
- Certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 2016/425, so you can be confident in their protective qualities.
- Please note: All personal protective equipment in Europe must clearly show whether they comply with the current PPE regulation via a label. A label showing 'CE approval' does not mean they are certified.
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation when riding - whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.
- C40 (40gsm) 3M Thinsulate TM and Hipora TM for premium wind and water protection.
- Convenient visor wipe built into the left index finger.
- Current Draw 1.6A. Typical Power 19.2W.