The Nitro NG-70 is a short motorbike glove made from a combination of leather and 3D mesh panels for ventilation. It is ideal for the hot summer commute in the city. The protection you'll find in these urban style gloves is in the form of hard TPU knuckles, leather reinforcements to critical areas and soft cushioning on the scaphoid. They are also touch screen compatible, which is always a nice feature to have in a motorcycle glove.
- Vented glove construction.
- Comfort lining.
- Reinforced leather panels on palm and fingers.
- Large Hook & Loop closure.
- 3D mesh for increased ventilation.
- Accordion flex on back of hand.
- Touch screen compatibility feature on index finger and thumb.
- TPU protective knuckle.
- Neoprene panel on inside of wrist.
- Twin stitched panels for increased strength and durability.
- Cushioning on the scaphoid.