Oxford RP-6 Leather Motorcycle Gloves - Tech Black
Essentially a short cuff summer version of the RP-5, the Oxford RP-6 Leather Gloves are ideal for the rider seeking a lightweight, breathable glove with formidable protection for aggressive street riding.
The RP-6 gloves retain the anatomic hard knuckle with ergonomic stretch paneling and the aramid reinforcements at the palm and outer edge of the gloves for a high level of abrasion and impact protection.
To achieve a lighter weight and feel, the cuff is cut much shorter with a single secure closure, and 3D Mesh is employed on the backhand for breathability when temperatures climb. For summer street riding protection at an impressive price, the Oxford RP-6 Leather Gloves are hard to beat.
Features:• Aniline leather construction with synthetic overlays and 3D ventilation mesh
• Pre-curved fingers and palm
• Palm features Amara overlays and silicone grip detailing
• Aramid reinforcement to palm and outer edge of glove
• Anatomically molded knuckle guard
• Stretch panels for optimal flexibility
• Soft, impact-absorbing padding on upper and palm
• Molded retention strap for quick adjustment