DescriptionRicha Atacama GTX Motorcycle Jacket
The Atacama Gore-Tex jacket meets the highest requirements the experienced and all-weather rider is facing while travelling
throughout the endless roads.
Although developed to cope with the most extreme conditions, this Atacama Gore-Tex jacket is an extremely refined product: the superior fit will outrange every other available product on the market in this segment.
This product was developed based on the extended experience our R&D team has built up throughout the years, in
long range adventure jackets.
The Atacama Gore-tex is extremely versatile in all weather conditions thanks to the detachable Gore-Tex 3L LTD waterproof inner jacket.
The water column of 20.000 mm ... speaks for itself.
- Your body warmth can remain balanced thanks to the detachable inner thermo jacket.
- This warm liner is a stand-alone jacket which can be very useful during long trips, having to deal with a limited luggage capacity.
- But theres more: even desert temperatures wont stop you from wearing this jacket.
- As much as 8 air-vent areas will reassure your body temperature to stay at level even in the
most tropical conditions: 6 frontal A.V.S zones will create an airflow in the jacket and escape at the rear through 2 A.V.S zones. An easy-fix magnetic button system creates the comfort you are looking for to open the airflow chest panels.
- Durable quality YKK zippers are used to close all ventilation areas, and so is every zipper used on this state of the art jacket.
- We will serve anyones colors taste with our 4 available colorways: next to the classic full black we offer the daily commuter a high visibility neon yellow colored style.
- A detachable suspender system is available and easy fixed with the 360? YKK zipper system.
- Impact and abrasion resistance is guaranteed, as Richa developed a strong durable abrasion fabric, offering high density protection during an impact or slide on rough and hard surfaces.
- The smart collar loop system ensures your collar of a fixed position when using the jacket with the front central YKK unzipped. 3M reflective welding areas on the front area, arm and back zones are improving your visibility during the darker moments of the day.
- Finally, D3O, a partner for Richa since many years, has developed a high quality range of EN1621 approved protectors, thanks to an exclusive agreement, integrated in the Richa 100% products on shoulder, elbow and back area. Level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors, as well as the level 1 central back protector guarantees your protection during a possible
- The back protector can be upgraded to the highest BP standard, Viper BP Level 1 or Level 2.