RST Pro Series 1723 CPXC Vented Mens Textile Jacket - Fluo Yellow
The new pro-series CPX-C sport jacket has been designed in two incarnations, one solid shell and one vented version using the same K492 mesh as we use in our ventilator jacket. The CPX-C is tailored to be comfy in a sports riding position, in fact we have used the same fit profile as our CPX-C leather jacket. As well as the sports fit the CPXC has been fitted with two important sports riding features; the first is an aerodynamic hump and the second the inclusion of our carbon CPX-C shoulder sliders.
A Great option for a summer motorcycle jacket, this textile motorbike jacket offers plenty of ventiliation to keep you cool but doesn't comprimise on protection.
- 360 Connection zip - attach to any RST jean in the range!
- Comfort features on this motorbike jacket include stretch comfort panels plus a Neoprene comfort collar
- Reflective details - so you can always been seen
- Adjustable waist
- 2 x Outer pockets
- 1 x Inner pocket on fixed liner
- 1 x I phone pocket & 1 x zip pocket on removable liner
- 1 x Napoleon pocket
- Adjustable height elbow armour pocket
- Adjustable sleeves
- Outer shell consists of:
- Max tex
- K492 Mesh
- Lining inside this RST jacket:
- Fixed mesh lining
- Removable supersoft 100gram quilted lining
- Removable sinaqua lining
- Protective Armour included:
- RST Contour plus CE shoulder
- RST Contour plus CE elbow
- Level II CE Back Protector
- RST carbon shoulder sliders
- One of the only textile motorcycle jackets in the UK that comes with a race hump!
- Double and triple stitched seams
- Heavy duty bonded nylon thread
- Max zips