Schuberth SR2 Full Face Helmet - Traction White
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
Schuberth SR2 Sports Full Face Helmet - Traction White
A helmet for ambitious, sporty riders like those in professional racing. The SR2 is a sports helmet developed for optimal performance on the race track. Thanks to its advanced aerodynamics, the helmet is always stable in wind and produces no uplift even at very high speeds. Improved spoiler - improved aerodynamics. On country roads, on the motorway or on the racetrack: the SR2 is stable in the wind.
- Aerodynamic shape for no upward lift
- Directionally stable
- No buffeting
- D-Force spoiler for ideal aerodynamic performance at all times
- Aero acoustically optimised - only 88 dB(A) at 100 km/h average noise level (with closed machines)
- Wind deflector reduces noise level
- Practically distortion free visor Racing visor throughout the entire field of vision
- First class racing vision: 2D racing visor - improves the benefits of tear offs, increases the anti-fog lens - crossover-free view and 100 % free of fogging.
- Scratch resistant and anti-fog treated visor
- Quick release visor system which can be changed without the use of tools
- Visor vent to reduce fogging
- Two adjustable head ventilation inputs
- Two-way chin ventilation for targeted distribution of the incoming air through the helmet
- The Anti-Roll-Off system developed by Schuberth ensures the helmet cannot pivot off the head from behind, there is less risk of the chin section of the helmet coming into contact with the chin or neck of the rider - thanks to a small angle of tilt, and the risk of contact with the chest as the result of an accident is also reduced (provided the chin strap is closed and correctly adjusted)
- The double-D lock allows simple and precise adjustment of the chin strap length and remains reliable.
- Weight: 1285g (+/- 50g)