The Shark D-Skwal replaces the popular S700 helmet. The Shark D-Skwal takes its foundations from the ground breaking Skwal, with the same polycarbonate shell and drop down interal sun visor and a free Pinlock anti-fog visor insert. It gains a new removable and washable interior lining and loses the LED lights, to give you a really well equipped helmet at an excellent price. The helmet is available in 3 different solid colours; matte black, white or gloss black, plus there's a special edition union jack version. Scroll down to see all of the colours.
The Shark D-Skwal has Shark's Auto seal visor mechanism, which provides an excellent seal with the rubber surround, to keep both sound and water out. The clear visor accommodates a Pinlock anti-fog insert, so it won't fog, even when it's cold and wet. The Shark D-Skwal also has an internal, retractable sun visor, to help you deal with sun glare, especially helpful when the sun is low in the sky. The Shark D-Skwal helmet weighs 1450g, which is a very decent figure. It's prepared for Sharktooth, Shark's wireless intercom system, plus it features Easyfit, making it possible for you to comfortably wear glasses with this helmet.
- Quick release visor
- Weighs 1450g
- ECE approved
- Auto seal Visor System provides much improved water and cold insulation
- Shell constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
- Integrated, retractable anti-scratch sun visor
- Optimal comfort for riders who wear glasses
- Micro-lock buckle system
- Removable inner lining, which can be washed on cold cycle
- Accommodates the Sharktooth bluetooth communication system
- 2 x Clear Visors, 1 x Dark Visor