Shoei VFX-W MX Helmet - Krack TC2
Shoei VFX-W Helmet - Krack TC2
Put on a SHOEI VFX-W professional off-road helmet and leave your daily routine behind you. They’re top class when it comes to protection and comfort. The new VFX-W is taking the world by storm! It has a radically different, extremely sporty design, delivers excellent visibility and has an extra-large visor. The VFW-W is a radical new off-road helmet in every respect. Naturally, the helmet incorporates all the standard SHOEI features, with graphics that make an impressively radical statement! The new VFX-W is SHOEI at its best.
- SAFETY - New Shoei VFX-W Shell in AIM + EPS liner system with two densities
- EQRS - (Emergency Quick Release System) simplifies helmet removal by removing the cheek pads in the event of an accident
- STRAP - Double-D ring Gold ACU Rating Meets ECE6 European Standards
- WEARING COMFORT - Shoei VFX-W 4 different outer shell sizes 1270gr (+/- 30gr) at size "M"
- INTERIOR - Detachable and washable 3D Max-Dry cheek pads, centre pads and chin strap cover
- VENTILATION - Shoei VFX-W Multiple venting and extraction – Several intake vents on the brow area and on the upper head area. Outlet vents on the back of the head.
- AERODYNAMICS - Shoei VFX-W Brand new shell construction, in a radical new, sporty design with integrated spoilers, for optimised aerodynamics and performance Visor in a new design, extra large for perfect protection from sun and mud Aggressively-shaped face guard
- ACCESSORIES - Shoei VFXW 3D Max-Dry cheek pads in different thicknesses
Shield and Nose cover available in various colours
Mud guard and original SHOEI helmet bag comes with the helmet