The Shoei X-Spirit 3 is Shoei's flagship race helmet. Its shape, performance and ventilation have all been created from know-how in race series such as MotoGP. The space around the mouth has been enlarged to ease breathing difficulty, the new adjustable internal system allows the rider to adjust the angle of the helmet to correspond to the current riding position. The 2-D CWR-F visor is both Pinlock and tear-off ready and there is now a double lock mechanism to reduce the chance of the visor opening unexpectedly. The X-Spirit 3 has 6 air intakes and 6 exhaust vents; including cheek pad ventilation which has massively improved air ventilation whilst being worn. As with previous models, the X-Spirit 3 uses Shoei's EQRS system allowing the cheek pads to be removed easily in the event of a crash.
What makes the X-Spirit 3 Great?
- 4 SHELL SIZES - Different shell sizes are used to provide a perfect fit with compact dimensions, also helps reduce neck muscle fatigue.
- AIM+ SHELL CONSTRUCTION - Organic fibre and multi-composite fibre constructed in various layers for a shock absorbent shell with optimum rigidity.
- ADJUSTABLE INTERIOR - An interior pad and cheek pads that can be rotated up to 4 degrees resulting in a larger area around the neck to correspond to a tucked position.
- AERODYNAMICS - Rear stabiliser to reduce buffeting, removable chin spoiler and a shell designed specifically for the tucked position.
- ROTATING INTERIOR - Cheek pads and interior pad that can be rotated up to 4 degrees to suit the riding position.
- VENTILATION - Front intake vents with multiple point air channels including the cheek pad flow air over the surface of the head to the rear exhaust vents.
- VISOR - Double locking Pinlock and tear-off ready CWR-F visor that is spring loaded for a perfect visor seal time and time again.
- 6 layer AIM+ shell construction
- Multiple density EPS liner
- Double lock CWR-F visor
- Emergency Quick Release System
- Tear-off and Pinlock ready visor
- 4 shell sizes
- Adjustable interior for optimised fit
- Fully removable and washable interior
- Multiple intake and extract vents
- Spoilers and turbulators for improved aerodynamics