The Shoei XR-1000 Camino Motorcycle Helmet combines modern style graphics with cutting edge crash helmet technology. Whether you're an avid petrol head or a sunday afternoon rider, a Shoei motorbike helmet will deliver the goods.
- Shell in AIM + Organic fibreglass, multi-composite and highperformance organic fibre in various layers for a shock-absorbent shell with optimum rigidity
- EPS liner system with two densities - Optimised protection through EPS elements with different shock-absorbing levels
- Mist-retardant CX-1V pinlock visor with safety locking mechanism and dual resistance visor seal, fast and simple exchange
- Double-D ring Easy to use and always perfectly adjusted
- 4 different outer shell constructions for perfect fit and maximum compactness
- Low weight of only 1,350g to reduce neck muscle fatigue
- Washable 3D centre pad for pleasant wearing comfort
- Detachable and washable cheek pads for easy cleaning and in different sizes for custom fit
- Detachable and washable chin strap cover for better care
- Multiple venting and extraction for optimum ventilation
- Inlet vents on the brow and chin for fresh air supply
- Outlet vents on the back of the helmet, integrated in the Aero Wing Spoiler and on the neck Tail Fin II Diverts the airstream and reduces neck fatigue.
- Aero Wing Spoiler For optimised aerodynamic shape to exhaust the used warm air.