Sidi Trial Zero 1 Boots
The Sidi Trial Zero1 boot has been specifically designed for the extremes of Trials riding. It is manufactured in Lorica with anti-wear chamois split-grain leather to isolate the leg from external heat from the exhaust.
The tough front shin guard is made in polyurethane to take any knocks coming your way.
The SIDI Trial Zero1 is completely lined in super comfortable Cambrelle.
The new sole is of grippy rubber and the tread has been specially designed for the improved grip required in competition . The heel is shock-resistant and is anatomically moulded in polyurethane.
Sidi Zero.1 Trials Boot specs
- Articulated movement above the ankle, pivot point at the ankle flex system.
- Top grain leather and anti-wear shammy split-grain leather
- Sidi Quick Release mechanism
- Sidi shock resistant heel system.
- Sidi moulded pattern sole
- Special spoiler fitted to deflect stones and dirt from the first closure.
- Impact deflectors at all
- TECHNOMICRO MICROFIBRE AND SUEDE
- LINED WITH CAMBRELLE AND AIR TEFLON MESH
- RUBBER SOLE DESIGNED FOR IMPROVED GRIP
- FIXED SHIN PLATE
- THREE BUCKLES AND MEMORY-REGULATION STRAPS
- ANATOMICAL AND NON-DEFORMABLE RIGID HEEL.
- NYLON INNER SOLE AND REMOVABLE ARCH SUPPORT